Archive for February, 2012
ISO 26000 Expert
CSR and Sustainability
Period: 3 days
This course is a portal of information, expertise, the best practices, instruments and guidance to professionals and companies involved in changing the organizational management to the employed organizations responsible to administrating the own impact on the stakeholders, environment and communities which they activate in.
- Understanding of concepts and principles promoted by ISO 26000
- Understanding of benefits of a business led by a responsible person
- Knowledge of the best practices, instruments and tendencies concerning CSR and sustainability
- Exploitment of ethical dimensions in business along the value chain
- Planning, development and implementation of CSR strategies and of initiatives aligning with corporate values and sustain the business development
- Knowledge of instruments of CSR programmes evaluation
- Making of system of measurement and reporting of CSR based on the international standards
- Performing of GAP analysis and evaluation of actual practices of CSR development
- Support for change of companies/corporations to a responsible business through involvement of management and of employees
- Identification and analysis of stakeholders, planning of the most adequate measures of their involvement
- Definition of the most relevant performance indicators and monitoring of progress and efficiency of CSR initiatives
- Elaboration of a professional and comprehensive CSR report.
This course is designed on the structure of ISO 26000 standard. The methodology used to develop this course is based on a systemic approach of the training process that ensures effectiveness and efficiency of courses, with a balanced distribution between theoretical concepts and their practical applicability in the actual economical and social environment.
The teaching method of the course represents a mixing of presentations, case studies, group exercises, debates to maintain awake the participants’ attention and an alert and enthusiastic mood.
Contact person: Ioana IANCU
Phone: 021 318 80 28;
Fax: 021 318 80 27;
Mobile: +40 728 404 102