We, as a team, are tied together by the commitment to our clients and the sharing of same values, in the context of the technical, regional and cultural diversity of our people.
Put client's interest first (Learn more...)
- Know our clients and their needs
- Set services outcomes that are deemed correct and successful by our clients
- Give our clients the quality service that we would expect
- Remain helpful, prompt and courteous even when under pressure
Value the people we engage with (Learn more...)
- Respect and support those around us: colleagues, clients or business partners
- Exercise goodwill when engaging with others, resolve disputes peacefully
- Listen to others' views and give credit where due
- Trust others to do a good job and involve them in our work
- Earn the loyalty, trust and confidence of others
- Gain knowledge and experience from working with others
- Give, encourage and seek for feedback
- Build and support the networks around us
- Use people's skills, talents and cultural diversity as a source of inspiration in our work and encourage them to develop to their full potential
- Acknowledge everyone's contribution to the attainment of shared objectives
Show leadership and take personal accountability (Learn more...)
- Lead by example and walk the talk
- Act with drive and determination
- Challenge and allow others to challenge us
- Manage risk and accept personal accountability
- Maintain a working environment supported by enthusiasm, commitment and fun
- Take action to improve time management, and work effectiveness
- Look into the future
Aim for high quality work and good client value (Learn more...)
- Set best possible work outcomes and plan rigorously to achieve them
- Anticipate problems, innovate to overcome them
- Big picture and attention to details matter
- Show drive and determination to deliver quality work on time and within the budget
- Review work in progress to improve, remain focussed and keep direction
Stay professional in everything we do (Learn more...)
- Offer best value for money
- Do the best possible job we can
- Take manageable risks
- Look for and champion better ways of doing things
- Review performance, gather feedback and learn lessons from mistakes and successes
- Keep learning throughout our lives, share learning with others
- Measure ourselves against the benchmark; share good practice and innovative solutions
Value society and environment as the sources of our wellbeing (Learn more...)
- Act, in all instances, as responsible citizens
- Assist companies and people to learn about and respect the rule of law
- Respect the cultural diversity of the people we engage with
- Promote opportunities for all
- Contribute to and benefit fairly from the resources around us
- acknowledge that we also share the responsibility to maintain a sustainable environment, both natural and shaped by humanity
The value we provide our clients through our CSR services
Developing human capital
A solid, trusted brand and a positive reputation will make it easier for clients to attract top talent.
Employees will be more motivated, productive, and loyal, thus reducing the costs of recruitment and training.
Enhancing compliance with international regulatory frameworks
A cutting-edge CSR strategy helps client comply with national and international regulatory requirements.
Promoting business innovation and learning
Identifying and engaging stakeholders results in clients greater understanding of its operating environment and wider impact on the community will facilitate the identification and development of profitable new products and services.
Improving relationships with local authorities and government
Good relationships with local authorities and government make doing business easier.
Increasing branding differentiation
CSR strategies lay a solid foundation for clients to develop a good reputation based on the international best practises our company will recommend and on a new framework of ethical values embraced to become a recognized, respected and ultimately as one the most trusted brands.
Boosting sales and customer loyalty
A more active, open, transparent and honest way of dealing and communicating with customers significantly increases their loyalty to the company's products and services.
Reducing exposure to non-financial risk
CSR strategies reduce risks linked to any potential and sudden damage to the company's reputation and sales. This is a key factor for investors that will be more likely to look favorably at any company. Building a genuine culture of 'doing the right thing' within the company offsets these risks.