This leadership development program takes you beyond change-focused, transactional leadership to transformational leadership. This is done by:
- Building leaders’ psychological flexibility and resilience* – self-awareness, awareness of others and ability to take values-guided action in challenging situations
- Creating common understanding and awareness of value-based behaviours and modelling these
This workshop is based on the latest research in behavioural and neuroscience. It has been proven to build psychological flexibility and reduce stress.
This one day face to face workshop is designed to achieve the following:
- Build leadership self-awareness, awareness of others, resilience and psychological flexibility.
- Enable leaders to take values-guided actions in challenging situations, no matter how difficult it may be.
- Teach them self-help techniques and techniques to help others in difficult situations, and with performance and interpersonal issues
- Empower the leadership group to build and sustain a committed and positive workplace culture.
- Greater understanding of resilience or ‘psychological flexibility’ – and how it builds resilience, reduces stress, increases life satisfaction, enhances relationships, and improves performance
* Psychological resilience isn’t about toughing it out and ignoring your feelings. Resilience comes from the Latin word ‘resilire’, meaning to ‘rebound’, or to ‘bounce back’. Unfortunately, most people therefore think of resilience as your ‘ability to bounce back after stress’. But this concept of resilience can be somewhat limiting. So will explore a much broader definition of resilience:
“Resilience” is the ability to initiate and sustain values-guided action, and to engage fully in life, through times of both ease and difficulty, through periods of both stress and calm.
“Psychological Flexibility” is the ability to be more fully present, aware, and open to your experience in the current situation and have ability to take effective values-guided action with awareness.
When: 7 June 2019
Where: Ljubljana, Pošta Slovenije, Čopova 11 (konference hall)
Workshop fee: 250 EUR + DDV
How to register: send an e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries: +386 (0)1 430 37 51 ; email@example.com
Event organiser: Ekvilib Institute; Event partner: The Managers’ Association of Slovenia