The Second National Corporate Social Responsibility Award was held at IRIB International Conference Center, Tehran, Iran on July 24th, 2018 by Ham-A Group.
It was our pleasure to host Mr. Neuriter (The President of CSR Company International), Dr.Parks (The UNICEF Representative in Iran), Minister of Road and Urban Development and some Iranian parliamentary members.
50 enterprises were registered in this award and 14 of them were announced as the winners by the Jury Committee and evaluation:
- Golden Award for Telecommunication of Iran in Corporate Governance and Internal Organizational Management
- Silver Award for Nouri Petrochemical Company in CSR for Environmental Responsibility
- Bronze Award for Esfahan Steel Company in CSR for Environmental Responsibility
- Golden Award for Gilan Province Gas Company and Hormozgan Province Gas Company in CSR for Environmental Responsibility
- Bronze Award for Tamin Pharmaceutical Investing Company in Employees Engagement
- Golden Award for Kerman Cement in Employees Engagement
- Silver Award for Dannon in Employees Engagement
- Bronze Award for Bank Melli in CSR for Committee Development
- Golden Award for Nestle in CSR for Committee Development
Top Awards were belonged to
- Shahid Hasheminejad Gas Processing Company as Golden Top Award
- Kashan AmirKabir Steel Company and Avrand Pishro as Silver Award
- Tabriz Oil Refining Company as Bronze Award
Bank Melli Campaign was announced as the Best campaign by online voting and Kashan AmirKabir Steel Company was chosen as the best exhibition booth on the day of event.
In this event we appreciate Mr. Neureiter attendance by giving a gold medalium.